JR. RECRUITER – TORONTO
We’re searching for a dynamic Jr. Recruiter to join our team and help us set up for our next phase of growth, in Canada and the US!
The Jr. Recruiter, supported by the Field Recruiter is responsible for ensuring our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. As a result of their efforts, they are building high performance teams by connecting talented individuals with business leaders for opportunities within the organization. This role has incredible strategic relevance in the sustained growth of the organization.
If you have awesome relationship building skills, are passionate about making a difference and have incredible sales skills to offer, we are looking for you to join us as our Recruiter.
YOUR key deliverables
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Assist teams in screening resumes
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
- Send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails)
- Participate in recruiting events
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
What You Bring to iMarketing
- 1-2 years of demonstrated experience recruiting, Agency or in-house.
Your Knowledge, Skills, Competencies & Abilities
- Friendly, motivated and perseverant self-starter with the ability to engage with a wide range of personalities on the phone and in person.
- Bold, willing to take risks and think outside the box to problem solve in a timely manner.
- Goal-oriented to meet and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly targets and activities.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills with an innate ability to be charismatic, socially intelligent, and persuasive.
Your Technical skills
- Proficiency with Online and Virtual interview tools (eg. Calendly, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Teams etc.)
- Experience utilizing Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter and/or other applicant tracking system (ATS) Is required.
- Digital literacy skills; ability to juggle several online platforms.
What GFD Offers You
- A competitive pay rate and generous bonus opportunity.
- Monthly company wide Socials & Milestones Celebrations.
- Paid sick days and Employee Assistance Programs, including mental health resources.
- Group Auto & Home Insurance.
- Discount Codes with various stores and Toronto attractions including the ROM, CNE and Wonderland.
- Internal advancement opportunities.
- An open, inclusive and diverse working environment.
- Any offer of employment will be subject to verification of employment and education background checks, including a criminal record check.
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of their application.
iMarketing Direct Solutions Group promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. If selected for an interview, please advise our talent specialist if you require reasonable accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
*This position qualifies for the Employee Referral Program.